Monday, March 21, 2011

Getting Ready

It's March 21, Happy Spring! Only 4 more days before we head to Australia.
I've been invited by a colleague Cathy McGowan to be a keynote speaker at a Rural Women in Business Conference in Beechworth, North of Melbourne in the mountains. The Conference is on April 3 & 4. We hope to visit some organic, biodynamic and permaculture farms and experience some of the outback on our travels. We expect to have fun, experience Australia and see some roos!

3 comments:

  1. Have a great time Heidi, I will look forward to your blog updates. If you need any extra visits look up the nuffield scholars out there. And make sure you find time for Relaxation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time. Sounds fascinating and exciting! I'm in touch with a woman in Victoria. I bet it will be beautiful. I've heard some magical stories about the land and its relationships with people in that general part of Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NEPA WAGN is rooting for you Heidi! Farmer's Council meeting approved at the Smithfield Township building, Fourth Mondays, beginning April 25........join us if you aren't too jetlagged!!

    ReplyDelete